Entrance to the church at the Ex-Convento Dominico de la Natavidad in Tepotzlan, Morelos, Mexico. This Dominican monastery was built between 1560 qnd 1588. Its church has a Plateresque facade. The monastery now houses a regional history museum. This convent is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Copyright John Mitchell
View This Image's Galleries:Convents and Monasteries
, Mexico's World Heritage Sites
, Tepoztlan, Mexico
, spanish colonial architecture
, unesco world heritage sites
, latin america